Monday, February 26, 2007

Little Lion Part


Okay, I've discovered how to make millions - my son is pregnant with a baby lion. Aiden now insists on putting his doggy (aka baby lion) into the lion suit. So the lump in this picture is his baby. We had a whole converstion on how he is the daddy and it will take five weeks for the baby lion to come out. He also insisted that he was in his daddy's tummy not mine when he was a baby. I see therapy in the future. Today he had his nap in his lion's costume with the baby inside!!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

WELCOME ! WELCOME ! WELCOME !

I love seeing all the antics of your boys. They are too cute and I know that my boys enjoyed playing with them on Sunday. We really need to get together more often.

Braeden and Christian are going to be little trouble makers for sure!!!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you've joined the blogging world. I am currently just a nosy observer, but the more I read fun blogs (LIKE YOUR'S), the more I'm tempted to join as a blogger myself. We'll see....
Keep posting.
Ange.