Saturday, November 3, 2007

Thanks Mum



Okay about a year ago, maybe not quite that long ago my mum in law gave me this slipper/sock type things. I never knew what I was going to do with them or when I was going to wear them as I don't like socks, let alone slipper type things. Well, let me tell you I now know what I'm going to be doing with them. We installed laminate flooring this past summer - very nice in the summer but FREEZING in the fall and I suppose even more freezing in the winter. So I pulled out the socks/slippers last night and put them on. HEAVEN! It was the first time all week that my feet were not freezing. I am also wearing socks under these things. The nobby bits on the bottom feel kind of cool too. Thanks Mum. I loved having warm feet. Now I just need an all over slipper to keep the rest of me warm. Been freezing ever since I became prego.

No comments: