Thursday, March 20, 2008

Choo Choo!










Last night my inlaws gave us a birthday cake pan with 9 little train cars on it - fantastic except for Christian's obsession with it! As soon as he saw it he was carrying it around and kept saying my choo choo birthday cake. I would tell him not tonite and he'ld say "two days". I finally said tomorrow. So my mother-in law gave me a cake mix and today we made his choo choo birthday cake. In fact this morning when I walked into his room he said to me "my choo, choo bday cake at my house?" I assured him it was and after he asked a dozen times I asked him to stop and said we would make it after lunch. We did - it turned out great - the kids had fun decorating and eating it!

1 comment:

Grandad said...

Who would have thought that a cake tin would have given so much fun to small boys. I wonder if they saved me a piece of cake???
Grandad