Tuesday, May 26, 2009

Cone wars











We went to a park on the May long weekend and Rich introduced the boys to Pine cone wars - something he did as a kid. They made up two teams and they had to get to each other's tree to score points. I'm not sure if they had to get there without getting hit or what. All I know is that the boys had so much fun throwing pine cones at each other. There were a few tears (pine cones can hurt) but not many. It's fun to be able to do things with the kids that you did as a child. What is something you did as a kid that you can't wait to do with you kidlets?

1 comment:

Tawn said...

The girls in my grade 5 class used to get WHIPPED by cones during recess ... to which we would all run to the supervisor and the boys would get sent to the principal's office ... I wish my dad would've taught me how to play the game - then us girls could've whipped them right back *grin*!!