Friday, July 1, 2011

Day Two



I wasn't really looking forward to today b/c Rich wrecked his knee on Tuesday and I didn't think he would be able to go out and walk around any type of Canada Day festivities. Up until Tuesday I was thinking that we could bike around Stanley Park BUT since then I figured maybe I would take the kids out by myself. Well, Rich surprised me and decided last night that he could get around the Fort at Fort Langley. SO, the day started out with sleeping in (you'll notice a trend here I'm sure) and then finishing up the house while Rich worked on our deck. We ate a early lunch and then went off to the fort.




Today was the opposite of yesterday - I thought the day would be blah with us not going out as a family but instead we had a great time. We went to the fort - the kids panned for gold and Aiden found a little piece. They had a great time "building" a fort and of course loved feeding the animals. We then moved onto the langley centennial museum and they loved that b/c there were more animals to pet, races to be raced, balloons to be given and a yummy FREE candy stick. We stopped for slushies for the kids and frappicinos for Rich and I. So good. We bbqed salmon burgers and the kids ended the night with a watergun fight. Of course they had have a quick shower at the end to warm up b/f pjs. Now Rich and I are going to watch the Social Network. A great second day.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

There are not many websites with data like this man! Bookmarked!


Also visit my web page - best ways to get pregnant