Thursday, March 29, 2007

The poop hit the fan...



Okay, here is an update. I've been wanting to write about our Edmonton trip but we've been a little busy. But right now I have a few moments so lets see what can be said. This picture reflects the funniest thing that happened on our trip. I read on the internet that when you travel with kids you should take along your potty and when they have to poop you place a diaper in it and they poop in that. Toss the diaper and all is clean. Well, Rich thought he would take it a step further and instead of packing up the poop in the diaper he decided to fling it. It worked the first time but as you can see it didn't work the second time. The poop came back and landed all over him. It was the funniest thing. (at least in my opinion)

3 comments:

Candice said...

Brings a whole new meaning to "Holy Crap". That is TOO funny :) Thanks for giving us the full effect with that pic. Hilarious.

Glad to see you're back in the world of blog and that you had a fantastic trip. Can't wait to do that with our boys some day!!

Ange K said...

AHAHA. I heard this story audibly this morning, but it's even funnier with the picture.
Thanks for posting again. The pictures and descriptions are great. Looks like you had a wonderful time.

Amanda said...

That is TOO funny! I didn't see the poop at first! ha ha ha ha! Remind me to stay clear of Rich next time I see him!