Sunday, September 2, 2007

Ahhh, the rat race begins!

Only one more day of relaxation until the rat race begins. I'm torn with the beginning of school - I'm kind of looking forward the routine of life and the upcoming holidays but our schedule looks crazy! Ethan will be in full days, which I'm a little sad about the teacher seeing him more than me, but I'm also happy about being able to spend time with Aiden and Christian by themselves. Aiden starts preschool and I'm so excited for him. He gets to make his own friends and he is so pumped about it all - the crafts, friends, painting, playing outside and being away from brothers. So far with only one child in stuff we'll be busy Monday nights, Wed. nights and Sat. mornings - yikes -that's the rat race I'm not looking forward to. Oh well, I guess with two more kidlets life is only going to get busier. As long as we can still have family dinner and family time (and summer breaks) we'll survive this new phase of our lives!

3 comments:

Ange K said...

At least we still have a month of nice weather left, so maybe that will lesson the rat-race feeling. You can pretend, somewhere in your mind, that it's still summer.

Amanda said...

So, are you going to update this bad boy any time soon?

Ange K said...

I forgot to tell you that our class is responsible for the open session goodies at WBD next week. And a reminder: our potluck lunch with our group is after class next week. I forgot to check what you signed up to bring, so hopefully you remember. So, we need to bring two plates/dishes. AND, the homework is to mark and make lists for Jonah 3, but you don't need to do anything on that second sheet with the chart and stuff. I know I could have emailed, called, or facebooked you, but I thought you might enjoy getting a "comment" on your blog. (o;