Friday, October 19, 2007

One of our biggest decisions ever!


Well - the whole three of you that read this blog (if there are that many anymore) know that we are having another baby. Let me tell you this has been one our biggest decisions ever! We had wanted four when we first got married but then I got pregnant the first time and swore I couldn't do it three more times. But then Christian approached one and I couldn't believe that I was done with babies and that he was our last. Rich on the other hand was done. Every month I would hope that the need for feminine hygiene products would be gone and I would be preggo - but that didn't happen. I brought it up in the spring again and Rich said that he had actually been thinking about it. WHAT!?! All of a sudden my sureness of wanting number four went out the window but we decided that I would go off the old pill to give my body the needed three month break in case decided to go for it. I was still hoping that an oops would happen - it seemed people would accept it more than the fact that we actually DECIDED to have a fourth - but the oops never happened. So in July we decided to go for it - I knew right away that I was pregnant but we officially found out in August. It didn't take long to remember why I NEVER wanted to go thru this again - the nausea and more importantly I spot or more likely all out bleed. Even when we found out we were preggo I wasn't too excited and I had no desire to tell anyone. But then a few weeks ago (maybe three or four) it just clicked and I'm SO excited to be having a baby. I can't wait to hold a little new born in my arms - to smell him or her - to cuddle. I've had two ultra sounds and seen the little one. I'm glad that we made the decision to go for the fourth. I know our family will be complete and the nausea and stress of bleeding will be well worth it once I get to hold our new babe!

1 comment:

Ange K said...

We are so excited for you! YAY!