Saturday, May 17, 2008

So Blessed!


This month has been a month of blessings! So many times Rich and I have been astonished at people's generosity to us - from gifts to meals. The blessings actually began when I first was pregnant and four friends lent me mat. clothes. It was a blessing that I didn't have to go out and buy all new stuff (I was prego. at a different time with the other three). Then the blessings have continued since she was born. We've had so many people bless us with meals - I've made maybe four meals in the past month - what a treat to be able to focus on my baby, my three other kids and now house stuff instead of worrying about cooking. Not to mention I haven't had to worry about juggling nursing and making dinner! We also have two showers coming up - wow! I didn't expect that at all -since she is the fourth but how awesome it is since we have nothing for a girl! We've already received so many gifts and cards that it's been amazing. We are so thankful and feel so loved - what fantastic feelings when one is feeling tired and sometimes a little overwhelmed. I can't wait until a friend has a baby again so we can return some blessings!

No comments: