Saturday, May 17, 2008

One Month!


I can do it!! I can't believe that Callia is a month old - that I've been sleep deprived for a whole month now and now I know I can do - I can live without enough sleep. When she was first born I didn't think I'ld make it but I am. Let's see - what's changed in a month?

-Callia enjoys her baths now

-just b/f four weeks she began to nap without being held

-she nurses every three hours (sometimes two) unlike the boys who were every 1-2hours

-Callia loves to nap in her carseat (good thing since some days that's her life)

-Ethan can't wait to hold her everyday

-When we're not watching Aiden will rock her carseat gently and sing to her

-Christian is always ready to put the soother into her mouth - even when she's

happy and/or sleeping peacefully, he also calls her Baby Callia gives her the gentlest

kisses

-had her first all day outing at Williams park

-takes 1-2 hours to put back to bed in the middle of the night, hard to feed at 10:30pm

-night she turned one month Callia went from 11 -5:15am!! Yahoo!

-takes the soother well - life savor with her being the fourth and me not being able to hold her 24/7


This entry is more so I remember what went on so I can add it to her journal once I buy it. Each of the kids has a journal and I try to write in it once a month - I include achievements, stuff we've done as a family and things that have been hard to - hopefully they'll enjoy looking back when they're bigger.

1 comment:

June Steeves said...

I just love reading your updates about my grandchildren and this one is no exception. She is so beautiful and you are an amazing Mom.