Monday, April 9, 2007

Last Easter Hurrah!



Today we had Easter with my family. We had a delicious lunch and dinner there. The kids had their typical huge Easter Egg hunt - as you can see in the picture. The kids get that loot and then a bigger chocolate from Great Aunts, and regular Aunts too (I guess it's also from the Uncles too). They then did Easter Eggs and of course played. They have an old Nintendo and Ethan loved playing that. I discovered something new about my camera. I was telling my cousin about how I love my niece's new camera b/c it takes pictures as quickly as an SLR camera b/c it is a digital SLR and she replied that her camera has a setting to take continuous pictures. Well, her camera is a Canon (same as ours) so I had a look and guess what so does ours. DUH!!!!!! It's only taken me over four years to figure this out about our camera. I think that I need to take out the manual again. Oh, man just thinking about how useful continuous shooting would have been in so many situations. You live and learn!!

2 comments:

Candice said...

Wow, that is one smart cousin with a Canon Camera that you have :)

We had such a great time on Monday with everyone. I asked Jonah if he had fun and he said "yeah, with my cousins...I like friends !" It was so cute :)

As for all the loot that they got this weekend, it fills 2 LARGE tupperware bowls...yummy!

Why-Von said...

I know the loot was crazy - hard to believe that it was less than last year!!! Rich asked me where all the loot was and I told him in the freezer (the little eggs) =that way we can bring them out at some other time. Fun times for sure!