Monday, April 23, 2007

Yippee!!


Just finished watching the Canucks game - quite exciting that they've made it to the next round. I'm not a big hockey fan during the year but love the playoffs. I thought they were going to lose but they proved me wrong. The boys will be thrilled -well Ethan anyways. He has suddenly become really interested in hockey and soccer (watching it). Of course his favourite part of hockey (and Aiden's too) is the singing of the national anthem - they love it! One night last week I went out scrap booking and left the boys, all four of them, sitting on the couch watching the playoffs. So cute - though in a couple of years I probably won't think it's so cute - I'll either have to become a sports lover or buy a TV for the bedroom!! Thought I had taken a picture of the four of them on the couch - guess not. Oh, I found a picture of the three boys intently watching the game.

1 comment:

Candice said...

A Father's Dream for sure..to have his boys watch the game with him. Especially since Mommy doesn's ALWAYS want to :D