Friday, November 21, 2008

7months





Here's another update of our Princess;
-sits by herself (only topples over every once in a while, we still put pillows around)
-weighs in at 12lbs 11 oz (yeah you gained a pound finally)
-been on an airplane
-eating a variety of veggies and starting on fruit
-love mummums and stars
-still nap 2-3 times a day
-still love your brothers
-love to touch all of our faces, hair
-don't play strange
That's about it. You make me smile every day and melt my heart. Every once in a while it hits me "wow, we have a girl". I love seeing you eating new things and being able to do new things!

3 comments:

June Steeves said...

You have the cutest Princess ever!
Mom

Ange K said...

Woah. That is one darling girly.

I noticed that you haven't updated your profile to include her.

Grandad said...

We have a truly beautiful grandaughter who is very precious to us. What a blessing she has become.
Nana & Grandad