Tuesday, April 21, 2009

A picture every year!
















When Ethan was a baby I read somewhere that you should take a picture of your child every year wearing something of yours - this way you can see how much they are growing each year. So, b/c we had a boy first we decided that he would wear Rich's Liverpool jersey every year. For Callia we decided that she too would wear the Liverpool jersey every year but she would also get to have her picture with my wedding dress and/or veil since I don't have any meaning full shirts. Guess we could have gone with the bra? HA! So here are some of the shots we took with her and my dress - I think some could be really cute with some photoshop touch ups but I'm not in the mood right now to do that - maybe in a future post.

5 comments:

June Steeves said...

What a great idea. She doesn't ming the veil at all. Remember when you got married and how Jade hated that veil? I wish when you guys were younger that we would have taken pictures like that.

June Steeves said...

That should have read mind the veil not ming the veil!

Candice said...

I've seen that somewhere too and never did it with J or B, but may have to try that with R. Hmm...what could I put him in ??

Why-Von said...

uniform shirt, university sweatshirt, team shirt/jersey...

Olya said...

she is a beautiful!