Friday, April 10, 2009

Product Review

Everyone is doing product reviews so I thought that I would add my two cents. B/f we had Callia we decided that we needed to get a high chair that attaches to a chair instead of the big bulky one we've had for the boys. I did a little looking online and thought that the Safety first one with the removable tray insert would be great. It's dish washer safe, etc. So we asked for it and received it for a gift. Well, let me tell you the removable tray drives me crazy. You can't just wipe it down b/c it is forever getting crumbs under the removable part so I always have to take it a part to rinse it fully down. For the last couple of days I've left the removable part off and just used the tray - much easier. I wish we had gone for the other brand (don't remember what it was) b/c it had a comfier looking seat. So I say, the size is great but skip the removable tray and go for the brand with more comfort. I'll add a pic. when blogger lets me.

No comments: