Wednesday, June 13, 2007

Hanging out!


I took the boys to Chuck E Cheese today - they had a lot of fun. It was not busy and the tokens (with a coupon) are pretty resonable. Christian loved the cars, Aiden and Ethan loved everything. They each picked out a little toy with their coupons.


Ethan wanted my parents and nana to come too so they met us there. The first picture on this post is Christian at Choo Choos - a restaurant in Langley. It has great burgers - it's in the Entertainment book and the kids have a wide variety of trains to chose from and to play with at the table.


The boys at bedtime - cuddling under our pillows. Ethan and Aiden had haircuts yesterday (I know you're jealous Rich) but I couldn't shave off Christian's curls (plus the grandmas would have killed me). These boys can be so cute! I love them so much. It's amazing that I can say that after being with them by myself for 4 days so far.

1 comment:

RS said...

Cute pictures. It looks like I wasn't missed too much while in the centre of the known (and unknown) universe.