Thursday, July 17, 2008

3 months old


Little Miss Callia is three months old. Wow! She is such a joy. Callia is such a content baby, like all my other ones. She only cries when she is tired and hungry. Though, unfortunately she seems a little fussy when we're out - only b/c she's usually tired. Lets see how she has changed over this past month:

- sleeps thru the night from 8:00 until 7:something (usually)

- still will nap in the stroller/carseat

- when at home naps in her own crib (still sleeps with us too worried about Christian waking

her in the morning

- smiles all of the time

- has giggled a couple of times (the first time July4th)

- slobbers up a storm (unlike any of the others, may have to use a bib)

- weighs in at 10lbs 1oz and is 23" long

- grabs at toys hanging

- looks and focuses on everything around her


I love her to bits. Right now (since she's sleeping) I wish that every month really lasted two months since she is growing so quickly. When she was first born I was "thank God" I'm never going to go thru this again - it was hard juggling the four of them. It still is a juggling act but now that Callia is sleeping thru and is pretty predictable it's not quite so overwhelming and I find myself thinking "wow, I can't believe she's our last". I couldn't have any more - I'm at my limit, I know that, but there's just something about babies that's addicting - maybe it's their smell?

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Babies are addicting!! I have yet to pin point the exact reason :)

Deanna said...

She's adorable Y-vonne! WOW! I have a gift for you still.....let's get together sometime soon. Send me a message and let me know what your mornings look like for a playdate? If that's too overwhelming I would just like to drop of the goods! I'd love to see you and your kiddies in person!

Tawn said...

I think that there has to be some kind of "oh. I'm not doing that again?" feeling when parents are done having kids. But my friends who ARE done say they feel the "YAHOO!! We're complete!!" feeling. That's how I know that I'm not done - I don't feel it yet. And I feel a bit bad that I didn't savour every second of Josiah at the beginning, in case he is our last ... now, I hold him close and kiss his little head as long as he'll let me :-).