Monday, August 18, 2008

4 months


Here are Callia's stats for month four!



  • 11lbs 5oz

  • 23" long

  • rolled over from tummy to back

  • giggles

  • enjoys standing

  • has really found a cute high pitched voice

  • has gone swimming outside a few times and ejoyed it (well didn't cry)

  • grabs toys and puts them into her mouth

  • trys to suck her thumb while eating

  • can spin herself all around on her back

  • seems to love music

  • grabs hair - Ethan didn't know what to do when she first did this to him
  • smiles all of the time

Sometimes I get a little funny feeling when I think - WOW I have a girl! Oh- it's a good funny feeling.

3 comments:

June Steeves said...

Callia is adorable. I know this is her Grandma speaking but she really is adorable. I love her smile.

Jennifer said...

SO so so cute!! I just wanna kiss her!

Amanda said...

4 months already! Man time flys! She is getting cuter and cuter all the time!