Friday, August 1, 2008

Always my baby boy!


Christian is obsessed with our swing. He loves to turn it on and climb into it. I don't really care since it doesn't really work that great and is probably about 12 years old! It's funny that he does this b/c if anyone EVER calls him a baby he goes ballistic. He isn't even a little boy -he's a big boy. My baby boys turns three next week and when I asked him what he wanted he said Darth Vader and his ship. I thought WHAT - an almost three year old should not know who Darth VAder is - don't think he really does but he hears that name a lot from Aiden. Though after saying that in the toy store he went right on playing with the Thomas Train and then came to where we were carrying two huge train boxes saying 'these for my party". He's already stuck between being a big boy and being a little boy - didn't that happened until the tweens?

No comments: