Wednesday, March 18, 2009

11months

Tried to do a nice little photo shoot for 11months but Callia was all monkey for it.





Wow - this is my second to last post about my baby girl -well as far as a monthly update goes. Our first year is coming to a close and I'm a little sad about that. A couple of nights this week Callia has woken up in the middle of the night and nothing has worked to get her back to sleep except feeding her - my first reaction is AHHH, SLEEP but then I look at her and think AHHHH she's growing up and is my last baby this is it - take the moment to ENJOY her (even if it is 4 in the morning). Here is Callia at 11 months:
-still nursing, won't touch formula but next month we're bringing on the cow's milk
-eating everything (everything one can without any teeth)
-can go from laying on her tummy to sitting, so we lowered her crib

-pulls herself up on us but not on furniture

-crawls up to us, puts her head down which means she wants to go upside down (her favourite
-loves her mama best (even daddy says so)

-shakes her head no and means it
-was afraid of the bath for a bit - maybe b/c I started to sit her up in it and just dump water over her head? but since I've began laying her down to wash and then sitting up to play she likes it)
-loves the pool, books, music and ball
I think that's about it. Until next month. (sniff)



3 comments:

June Steeves said...

She sures looks like is an imp. Man is she cute! Mom

June Steeves said...

That should have read - She sure looks like she is an imp. Man is she cute! Mom

Candice said...

Awww ! I can't believe how big our babes are getting and how their first years are FLYING by. Can't wait to see her on Saturday :)