Monday, June 16, 2008

2 months



-weighing in at 8lbs 16oz

-last night slept 8 1/2 hours straight!!!!

-cried it out and is now falling asleep on her own - in her bed or carseat or stroller and transferring over to any of those and continuing to sleep

-puting weight on her legs

-holding head very steady

-grew a birth mark on her back that should disappear by one

-smiling (so rewarding)

-cooing (loving it)

-eating every 2.5 to 3.5 hours during the day

-last couple of days eating quicker - only 25-30 min. instead of 40

-focusing on objects and people's faces


I'm loving Callia so much!! Though i'm sad she isn't a newborn any more I'm loving her smiles and cooing. I can't wait until she starts to giggle. The boys are enjoying the smiling too. I could eat her up!

1 comment:

Jennifer said...

Aw! She's so cute! I've been following your blog for a while and look forward to watching your little ones grow.