Saturday, June 21, 2008

Preschool Graduation!


Aiden graduated from preschool from last night. It was so much fun! The class sang quite a few songs and Aiden was fantastic. He did all of the actions and sang too. It's so funny b/c out of him and Ethan he is quieter but he is the one who does all of the actions to songs when he sings in front of people. Aiden's teachers then handed out their self book and diplomas. We watched a dvd of the year and then ate. I can't believe I have another one going into school this September. I felt a little teary as Aiden sang his first song - didn't feel as sad about him leaving preschool and heading off to kindergarten as I did about Ethan - probably b/c I know I have two more that are younger than preschool age and that I have one older than him. Don't know if that explanation makes sense to anyone but it does to me. My parents and us gave him star wars lego sets for his grad. presents - he was soooo excited!! That's all he has played with today.

No comments: