Friday, June 20, 2008

I've had it!


What you see is in the above picture is my last (maybe) bottle of cleaner! No, I'm not going to let the germs invade our house, at least not anymore than they have already, but I've decided to go green. I'm not an environmentalist- maybe it's the rising cost of gas, the cruddy weather - I'm not really sure why but I've decided that I have to do my part to stop buying products that are not good for the environment and probably not that great for us either. We've had a lady give talks about natural cleaning products at our ladies group at church and I think that I'm going to give them a try. She says they're cheaper than regular cleaners so that's a bonus and hopefully they also clean as well - if they do then that's what we'll use from now on. So bring on the vodka!

1 comment:

Tawn said...

would LOVE to hear more about this...